Finance Manager/Business Cost Controller Tanger
For a specific project in Tanger (Morocco) we are looking for a Finance Manager with business and cost controllers affinities.
Finance Manager/Business Cost Controller
What are your tasks?
You will be responsible for the financial management of that specific project in Tanger and you will be the connection between the finance department in Belgium and the project management in Morocco. You will have to analyze the financial flow of the project, based on the available data but also based on the information received on the yard itself.
- You report to the Group CFO in Belgium and to the Project Manager in Morocco;
- You are responsible for the quarterly closings by giving guidance to the business analyst and accountant;
- You are responsible for the finance and accounting for that specific project in Morocco;
- You provide financial reports with the aim of giving insights in complete, accurate, correct and reliable financial information;
- You prepare accurate cash forecast on a regular basis based on the progress and the planning of the project;
- During the execution of the project you will keep the overview of the budget, the actual costs and the progress of the project;
- You will intervene in complex financial matters (accounting, financial analysis, budget management, contacts with suppliers…) and take the necessary decisions to guarantee the continuation of the project;
- You are responsible for all local Moroccan accounting and tax obligations (assisted by an external firm) such as the preparation of the annual accounts, the VAT returns, the withholding tax returns,..
What do we expect from you?
- Commercial Engineer, Master in Finance, Accountancy, Applied Economics…
- You have at least 7 years of experience as an external auditor, controller or financial management or at least 5 years in a similar function;
- You have the experience of managing different persons;
- You have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, in the construction industry is a plus
- You are a strong analytical person in combination with being hands-on in the communication with the project management
- You can take a clear position and can communicate clearly to the project management
- You know how to tackle things
- You are diplomatic and have good communication skills
- You are a team player and can motivate colleagues to work together to achieve goals
- You combine your job in the office and at the construction site
- You are trilingual: French-Dutch-English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Excel
- You have a good knowledge of an ERP system or other financial Tools. Knowledge of KPD is a plus
• Promotional opportunities
• A pleasant company culture with motivated employees.
• A stimulating role in a stable and growing company that promotes sustainability
• A pleasant working environment that leaves room for professional development and growth
• Competitive salary
• All technological tools are in place to ensure effective remote communication and administration